192.168.1.1 ✅ is the default IP Address simply to login to Admin panel of most of the ADSL modems or routers like Linksys, Asus, TP-Link, NETGEAR, D-Link. It is mainly used for router configuration purpose. One can easily manage many things such as WPS, Network settings, WAN, LAN, ADSL, IP & MAC Binding, Dynamic DNS.
Procedure to Login 192.168.1.1
- Enter ➡ 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar.
- Hit enter button and Admin Page loads in few seconds.
- If the page didn’t load, then your router’s login ip address is different.
- Provide Username and Password details of your WiFi router. (Find Here)
- Generally, you can Find Default Router Username and Password details provided backside of your router or router package box.
- Once you login, WIFI admin page appears where you can make changes of router configuration.
- If in case you changed the default username/password details, follow the below instructions which will guide you to recover them quickly.
Find Default Admin Username and Password of Your WiFi Router
You need have credentials in order to login at 192.168.l.l IP Address, . Find your router Brand and Click on it to find your WiFi router’s default username and password in the below list.
|D-Link||admin||( Leave Blank )|
|Linksys||( Leave Blank )||admin|
|Admin||Network Box Serial Number|
|Cisco||( Leave Blank )||admin|
Change Password using 192.168.1.1
You can follow the below steps to Change Password using 192.168.1.1
- Don’t know my router password. If you Forgot my username and password or can’t remember user name or password, then you have only one single way to recover it.
- It is to Reset the router factory settings, which will erase the present login details and replace it with old default login details.
- You can simply do this by holding the Reset Button for 20 seconds which is present at the backside of router box.
- The router get’s restarted by giving you lights blinking indication which means factory settings have successfully reset.
Hope we have solved your problems or issues on 192.168.1.1. Let me know if you if your facing any further problems.